Your supply chain is the pressure point that can make or break your company’s competitiveness. To drive competitive advantage, you need to leverage all angles within and around your supply chain.
Supply chain segmentation is a key element of this holistic approach – properly executed, segmentation can help you reach more customers, improve profitability and reduce unnecessary complexity across the end-to-end value chain.
Download this eBook for a step-by-step approach to successful segmentation design aimed at driving up revenue and increasing customer value. Learn how to:
- Use market intelligence to identify customer segments, preferences and requirements
- Create accurate customer profiles with the 4 pillars of supply chain segmentation
- Lock down successful segmentation design with the 6 key principles of supply chain architecture
- Deploy a 3-step supply chain segmentation strategy which includes:
- A customer and market analysis
- A zero-based current capability assessment
- Value chain requirement clustering
- Manage your end-to-end value chain and respond directly to customer demand