Is your organization caught up in a firefighting frenzy?
If your focus is on putting out fires, then it isn’t on operations improvement. To build a problem-solving culture, you need to make improvement an integral part of everyone’s job. Improvement shouldn’t be a chore – it should be a mindset.
Download How To Guide: Making time for operations improvement to find out how you can put an end to your organization’s firefighting culture by embedding improvement in daily activities.
Learn how to:
- Anchor your improvement drive with 5S
- Get buy-in with profit improvement projects
- Formalize problem-solving with the right tools
- Make loss and waste awareness second nature
- Save time with efficient meetings