In the quest for competitive advantage, even the best need to be better. To drive step change over the long term, more and more global organizations are turning to integrative improvement. And the result has been a revolution in performance.
With an integrative improvement approach:
- DuPont returned US$2 billion to the business over a four-year period and improved delivery to promise by 27%
- SABMiller recorded a 30-50% improvement in OEE and reduced operating costs by 5-7% through improved yield and efficiency ratios
- Kellogg’s improved plant service rates by 10% and reduced unplanned orders and change requests by 94.5% through more effective planning and scheduling
Download The Definitive Guide to Integrative Improvement to learn more about integrative improvement and how it can deliver superior results for your organization.
Key questions answered include:
- What is integrative improvement? Who uses it? And what does it do?
- How does it differ from other business improvement processes?
- What are the common features of an integrative improvement system?
- How do you build a business case and convince internal stakeholders to act?
- How do you achieve sustainable results?
Integrative improvement is your key to unlocking shareholder value, and increasing operational and supply chain efficiency and effectiveness that delivers to promise. Download this eBook to find out how.