A crisis, an opportunity and the quest for competitive advantage
60% of CEOs are concerned about the threat the availability of skills presents to their revenue and growth prospects – Are you taking steps to address the skills crisis?
To successfully negotiate the challenges of a scarcer and deficient labor pool, you need to innovate around nontraditional ways of filling key roles. Without such innovation, your organization will struggle to gain a competitive edge.
Download this critical white paper to learn more about the global skills crisis, and how leading organisations are innovating to confront the challenges of the future:
- Evolving recruitment strategie
- Introducing more flexible hiring policies
- Capitalizing upon greater global workforce mobility
- Training, re-training and ongoing employee development
- Embracing succession planning as a wider practice
- Shaping education reform
- Recruiting around corporate fit
- Embracing the benefits of contingency staffing